REPLACEMENT OF DISPLACEMENT CONTROL VALVE
1. Remove control linkage from displacement control valve assembly.
2. Remove the nine capscrews holding valve to pump housing (refer to Fig. 13).
3. Lift valve away from housing and remove cotter pin and washer. (Refer to Fig. 14.) Remove pin from link
Caution must be exercised to prevent these parts from falling into pump.
4. Remove orifice and O-rings from control valve (refer to Fig. 15).
Install orifice, tip down, and new O-rings in control valve.
Install new gasket on control valve dry.
Install pin in control valve links and pump link.
Place washer in pin, install cotter pin and spread.
Caution should be exercised during installation of these parts to prevent them
falling into unit. Lightly coating parts with petroleum jelly (not grease) is advised.
5. Install valve to pump and tighten the nine bolts to 10-11 lb ft (13.5614.92 Nm) torque.