REPLACEMENT OF PRESSURE OVERRIDE VALVE AND DISPLACEMENT CONTROL VALVE
1. Remove control linkage from displacement control valve assembly.
2. Remove the two hoses connected between the pump end cap and pressure override valve (refer to
3. Remove the six bolts holding the P.O.R. valve to the displacement control valve.
4. Remove O-rings from P.O.R. valve (refer to Fig. 26).
5. Remove the remaining three bolts in the displacement control. Lift valve away from housing and remove
cotter pin and washer (refer to Fig. 14 and Fig. 27). Remove pin from link in pump.
Caution must be exercised to prevent these parts from falling into pump.
6. Remove orifice and O-rings from control valve (refer to Fig. 27).
1. Install orifice, tip down and new O-rings in control valve.
2. Install new gasket on control valve dry.