REMOVAL OF MANIFOLD
1. Prior to removal of manifold assembly, remove all dirt and clean area where manifold assembly is
attached to end cap.
2. Place drain pan under manifold to catch oil.
3. Remove the four corner bolts holding manifold to motor end cap (refer to Fig. 8). Figure 8.
The checks must be below the face of the end cap. (Refer to Fig. 5.)
4. Grasp manifold to prevent it from dropping and remove remaining two mounting bolts. (Refer to
Fig. 9.) There is no gasket between the manifold and end cap. Sealing is obtained by O-rings and backup
1. Use new O-rings and backup rings.