adjusting yoke (17) clockwise as far as it will go. Do not tighten the adjusting yoke.
Install the clutch assembly on the engine flywheel and see that the mounting holes are properly alined.
Install and tighten the mounting screws and lockwashers.
Forward and Reverse Clutch
(2) Pull out the adjusting lock pin (5) and secure it in unlocked position.
(3) Turn the adjusting yoke (13) counterclockwise until it is released from the threads on the hub and back plate
(4) Remove the adjusting yoke (13) and thrust washers (16).
(5) Lift up and remove the floating plate (4) and roller disk (6).
(6) Remove the six release springs (3).
(7) Lift up and remove the driving plates (1) and center plate (2).
(8) Unscrew and remove the hub and back plate lock screw (27). Loosen the setscrew (28).
(9) Pull the hub and back plate (29) off the shaft and remove it from the driving spider (30).
Remove the adjusting lock pin (5) and spring (7) from the adjusting yoke (13).
Remove the cotter pin (12) and drive out the lever pin (8).
Remove the lever springs (11), rollers (10), and levers (9).
Remove the cone ring (14) and cone sleeve (15).
d Cleaning. Wash all metal parts in cleaning solvent and dry them with a soft absorbent cloth or clean compressed
air. Use a stiff brush dipped in cleaning solvent to clean all threaded surfaces. Remove all dirt, sludge, and corrosion from
the driving plates and floating plate.
e Inspection and Repair.
(1) Inspect the roller and levers for wear, etching, pitting, corrosion, and damage. Always replace rollers and
levers in sets. If one roller or lever is worn or damaged, all rollers and levers must be replaced.