Do not turn vibratory system on while
Roller is standing still on a very solid
surface. A loss of steering can be
experienced which could result in injury
(6) Ensure that the vibratory control switch (6)
is turned off.
Warm Up Engine (Above 32°F [0°C]).
(1) Allow a cold engine to warm up at low idle
for at least 5 minutes. Complete warm-up
15 minutes in temperatures
above 32°F (0°C).
(2) Observe warning and indicator lights
frequently during warm-up.
(3) Pull up on parking brake switch (8).
(4) Cycle all steering and propulsion controls
several times to allow warm hydraulic oil
to circulate through all cylinders and
Shut OFF Engine.
Stopping the engine immediately after it has been working under load can result in
overheating and accelerated wear of the engine components. Failure to run the engine at
low idle for 5 minutes after operation can cause damage to the engine.
(1) Stop the Roller, press the parking brake switch (8) down, and run the engine at low idle for
Ensure that vibratory system is turned OFF before turning engine OFF.
(2) Turn the engine start switch lever (5) back to the OFF position.
Ensure that all personnel are clear of the roller before lowering leveling blade.
You will feel the detente in the valve handle when you reach the float position.
(3) Move the leveling blade control lever (7) forward to float position and lower blade to the ground.