3-4. OPERATE ENGINE (CONT)
Warm Up Engine (Above 32°F [0°C]).
(1) Allow a cold engine to warm up at low idle for at least 5 minutes. Complete warm-up requires
approximately 15 minutes in temperatures above 32°F (0°C).
(2) Observe warning and indicator lights frequently during warm-up.
(3) Cycle all steering and propulsion controls several times to allow warm hydraulic oil to circulate
through all cylinders and lines.
Shut OFF Engine.
Stopping the engine immediately after
it has been working under load can
result in overheating and accelerated
wear of the engine components.
Failure to run the engine at low idle
for 5 minutes after operation can
cause damage to the engine.
(1) With the Roller stopped, run the engine at low idle
for 5 minutes.
Ensure that vibratory system is
turned OFF before turning engine
(2) Turn the engine start switch lever (1) left to the OFF position.