Lock the seat into position before operating the Roller to prevent unexpected seat
movement. Unexpected movement of seat can cause injury to personnel.
Adjust seat at the beginning of each shift or when changing operators.
Adjust seat so all controls can be comfortably reached when operators back is against seat.
(1) Sit on seat (1), facing forward with your back against seat.
(2) Move and hold fore-aft lever (2) to the left.
(3) Slide seat (1) forward or backward to a position where all the operator station controls can be
(4) Release fore-aft lever (2) to lock seat in position. Rock back and forth to ensure seat is locked into
(5) Turn knob (3) until indicator (4) is flush with tube (5).
(6) Lift lever (6) and adjust seat height to a position where all operator station controls can be
(7) Release lever (6).