(4) Install the capacitor (19), mount the shielding strap (17) on the mounting screw, and tighten the capacitor
mounting nut (18).
(5) Install the ignition switch (20) and tighten the mounting nuts. Connect the marked leads with the ignition
(6) Install the starter button switch and tighten the flange nut in the front of the instrument panel. Connect the
marked leads with the starter button switch and secure with the terminal nuts (1).
(7) Install the cluster gage assembly (d above).
(8) Check all leads for proper mounting and tighten all terminal connections.
Spark plug adapter elbow
Cylinder head screw
Radio suppression capacitor
Hourmeter adapter screw
Spark plug lead
Figure 38. Hourmeter removal points.