Vibratory Hydraulic System
SMCS Code: 6606
Vibratory System Circuit (Vibratory System OFF)
(1) Vibratory pump. (2) Directional control valve. (3) Charge pressure line. (4) Oil filter (vibratory charge pressure).
(5) Flushing relief valve. (6) Vibratory motor. (7) Orifices. (8) High pressure relief valve. (9) High pressure relief valve.
(10) Charge pressure relief valve. (11) Charge pump. (12) Closed circuit loop line. (13) Line. (14) Pilot passage.
(15) Hydraulic oil strainer. (16) Hydraulic oil tank. (17) Closed circuit loop line. (18) Flushing valve. (19) Pilot passage.
(20) Lines to the return manifold (three). (21) Oil cooler. (A) Solenoid. (B) Solenoid.
The vibratory control switch is located on top of the propel
control lever. When this switch is placed in the OFF position or
the vibratory switch is placed in the OFF position, the control
valve (2) is not energized. The vibratory system is not
activated. The closed circuit loop lines (12) and (17) will fill
with charge oil. Control valve (2) and the flushing valve (18)
are in the center position.
The control valve (2) is held in the center position by the two
centering springs inside the valve. Control valve (2) blocks
pressurized control oil from flowing to the servo piston
assembly in pump (1). The swashplate is held at zero angle
(neutral position). There is no flow of oil from pump (1) to the
motor (6) in this position.