Remove locknut (1), wash (2) bolt (3), washer (2), and cylinder rod (4) from blade assembly (5). Discard locknut.
· Blade assembly weighs 1350 lbs (612 kg). Keep clear of equipment when equipment is
being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause serious injury or death to
· Do not allow heavy components to swing while hanging by lifting device. Equipment may
strike personnel and cause serious injury or death.
· Exercise extreme caution when working near a cable or chain under tension. A snapped
cable, shifting or swinging load may result in injury or death to personnel.
Attach a lifting device with minimum 1350 lbs (612 kg) capacity to blade assembly (5). Snug lifting device to support blade
Support each side of blade assembly (5) with wooden blocks.
Loosen, but do not remove, two locknuts (6).
· Shims may be present on left, right, both, or neither side(s).
· Plates will pivot down when bolts are removed.
Remove ten locknuts (7), washers (8), bolts (9), shims (10), and washers (8) from four plates (11) and yoke (12). Discard