10. Wait for a minimum of two minutes while the
batteries in the stalled machine partially charge.
11. Attempt to start the stalled engine. Refer to
Operation and Maintenance Manual, "Starting
12. Immediately after you start the stalled engine,
disconnect the jump start cable from the machine
that is being used as a power source.
13. Disconnect the other end of the jump start cable
from the stalled machine.
14. When the engine is running and the charging
system is in operation, conclude the failure analysis
on the starting charging system of the stalled
machine, as required.