(13) Install cylinder rod (4) on blade assembly (5) with washer (2), bolt (3), washer (2), and nut (1). Tighten
nut to 340 lb-ft (460 Nm).
(14) Attach a lifting device to end of blade assembly (5) and align ten holes in two plates (11) with holes in
Blade assembly weighs 1350 lbs (612 kg). Keep clear of equipment when equipment is
being raised or lowered. Equipment may fall and cause serious injury or death to
Do not allow heavy components to swing while hanging by lifting device. Equipment may
strike personnel and cause serious injury or death.
(15) Exercise extreme caution when working near a cable or chain under tension. A snapped cable,
shifting or swinging load may result in injury or death to personnel.
Center hole should be left open for addition of shims later.
(16) Install eight washers (8), bolts (9), washers (8) and nuts (7) in plates (11), and yoke (12). Snug, but do
not tighten nuts.
(17) Tighten two nuts (6) to 340 lb-ft (460 Nm).