Engine Starting Above 0°C (+32°F)
1. Move vibratory control switch (3) to the OFF
2. Move propel control lever (1) to the STOP position.
3. Push in parking brake knob (2).
4. Pull out throttle control (4), approximately one third
of its travel, and lock in position.
5. Turn engine start switch (5) to START to crank the
engine. Release the switch when engine starts.
Do not crank the engine for more than 30 seconds.
Allow the starter to cool for two minutes before
Turbocharger (if equipped) damage can result, if
the engine rpm is not kept low until the engine oil
pressure gauge verifies the oil pressure is
For starting below -18°C (0°F), use of cold weather
starting aid is recommended.