4. Connect the four lifting cables to spreader bars
centered over the machine.
5. Lift and move the machine.
6. When the machine is in position, block in front of
the drum and behind the tires.
7. Support the drum yoke on each side with suitable
blocks or jack-stands.
8. Secure the machine with tie-downs. Holes are
identified on the machine by a tie-down symbol.
9. Refer to Machine Shipping in this section, if
transporting or shipping machine, for more details.
For basic machine shipping specifications, see
Specifications and Model Views in the General
Obey all state and local laws governing the weight,
width and length of a load.
Observe all regulations governing wide loads.
Make sure the cooling system has proper
antifreeze if moving machine to a colder climate.
Investigate the travel route for overpass clearances.
Make sure there will be adequate clearance for the
machine being transported.
To prevent the machine from slipping while loading or
shifting in transit, remove ice, snow or other slippery
material from the loading dock and transport vehicle