Shutting off the engine will result in loss of
To prevent injury, make sure no one is working on or
near the machine. Keep the machine under control at
all times to prevent injury.
Operate the engine at full throttle for maximum braking,
steering and propel control response. Operation below
full throttle will adversely affect response.
Select the appropriate propel speed range before
starting down a grade. Do not change propel speed
ranges while going downhill.
A good practice is to use the same propel speed range
going down a grade that would be used to go up the
4. Adjust the operator's seat.
5. Fasten the seat belt (if equipped).
6. Pull up on knob (1) to release the parking brake.
7. Pull throttle control (3) out to full throttle and lock in
8. Move the leveling blade control lever (if equipped)
to the RAISE position and raise the leveling blade.
9. Move the propel control lever (2) to FWD or REV for
the appropriate direction of travel. The farther the
propel control lever is moved away from the STOP
position, the faster the machine will travel.