TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURES - CONTINUED
Table 2. Electrical Troubleshooting Procedures - Continued.
TEST OR INSPECTION
1. Check adjustment of vibration 1. If adjustment is OK, go to Step 2.
13. Vibrations Per Minute (VPM)
2. If adjustment is not OK, adjust
obvious signs of damage such as
cracks, scrape marks on plate or
3. If vibration sensor is damaged,
Remove all jewelry such as rings, dog tags and bracelets. If jewelry
contacts electrical connection, a direct short may occur resulting in
injury or death to personnel and damage to equipment.
2. Check ground connection to 1. If infinite ohms are measured,
vibration sensor. Disconnect
repair or replace wire 200-BK and
vibration sensor connection from
connectors to vibration sensor
wiring harness connector. With
sensor connector to wiring harness
touch positive (+) probe of
(wire 200-BK) and negative (-) 2. If zero ohms are measured, go to
probe of multimeter to good