ILLUSTRATED LIST OF MANUFACTURED ITEMS - Continued
BATTERY CABLE FABRICATION
This illustration is provided as reference. Actual appearance of components may vary.
1. Obtain all components required to fabricate desired battery cable. Refer to
TM 5-3895-379-23P for component part numbers.
2. Use a fine-toothed hacksaw blade or suitable cutting device, and cut cable to
3. Remove about 1 in. (25 mm) of insulation from each end of cable.
4. Slide terminal protectors C and D on cable as indicated.
5. Place battery cable terminals A and B on cable as indicated.
6. Crimp battery cable terminals on cable.
Battery Cables and Components.
Battery Disconnect 24 (610)
Switch to Battery
Battery Disconnect 13 (330)
Switch to Frame
Battery to Battery
67 (1700) YES