· DO NOT perform fuel system checks, inspections or maintenance while smoking or near
fire, flames or sparks. Fuel may ignite, causing injury or death, or damage to machine.
· Fuel is very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills. Failure to follow this warning may
· Use caution and allow engine to cool before removal of components. Failure to follow
this warning may cause injury.
· Fuel lift pump is located above engine starter. To prime pump, reach up from under engine
and around starter.
· If fuel system components have recently been serviced or replaced, perform Step (2)
while performing Step (1); otherwise, Step (2) may be skipped.
· Fuel system priming is performed the same way for CB534B and CB534C Rollers.
CB534B Roller is shown.
Operate fuel lift pump handle (Figure 1, Item 1) for approximately two minutes or until resistance is felt.