· DO NOT perform fuel system checks, inspections or maintenance while smoking or near
fire, flames, or sparks. Fuel may ignite, causing injury or death, or damage to machine.
· Fuel is very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills. Failure to follow this warning may
· Use drain pan to catch any fuel that may drain from system. Dispose of fuel IAW local
policy and ordinances. Ensure all spills are cleaned up.
· Use funnel to direct fuel drainage into drain pan with 1 qt (0.91 Liter) minimum capacity.
· Fuel filter assembly is maintained the same way for CB534B and CB534C Rollers.
CB534B Roller is shown.
For CB534B Roller, close fuel supply valves (Figure 1, Item 7).
For CB534C Roller, close fuel supply valves (Figure 1, Item 1).
Turn drain valve (Figure 1, Item 5) on bottom of filter element (Figure 1, Item 4) to left and drain fuel into drain
Remove ring (Figure 1, Item 6), filter element (Figure 1, Item 4), and seal (Figure 1, Item 3) from filter assembly
(Figure 1, Item 2). Discard seal.