DRAIN LINES REMOVAL
· DO NOT perform fuel system checks, inspections or maintenance while smoking or near
fire, flames or sparks. Fuel may ignite, causing damage to machine and injury or death
· Fuel and hydraulic oil are very slippery. Immediately wipe up any spills. Failure to follow
this warning may cause injury.
· The CB534B and CB534C Rollers fuel/hydraulic oil tanks and drain lines are replaced
the same way, except where noted.
· Tag and mark all fuel and hydraulic hoses prior to removal.
· Place drain pan under hose assemblies to catch any fuel and hydraulic oil that may drain
from tank. Dispose of fuel and oil IAW local policy and ordinances.
Remove fuel drain cap (Figure 1, Item 6), O-ring (Figure 1, Item 2), nut (Figure 1, Item 5), and hose assembly
(Figure 1, Item 1) from frame assembly (Figure 1, Item 4). Discard O-ring.
If damaged, remove elbow (Figure 1, Item 3) and O-ring (Figure 1, Item 2) from hose assembly
(Figure 1, Item 1). Discard O-ring.
Figure 1. Drain Lines Removal.