1. Tighten connections or replace defective parts.
2. Replace defective gaskets or oil seals.
3. Refer to the Excessive Crankcase Pressure chart.
4. Refer to the Abnormal Engine Operation chart.
5. Remove the air inlet housing and inspect the blower end plates while the engine is operating. If oil is seen
on the end plate radiating away from the oil seal, overhaul the blower.
6. Inspect the engine coolant for lubricating oil contamination; if contaminated, replace the oil cooler core.
Then use a good grade of cooling system cleaner to remove the oil from the cooling system.
7. Replace the oil control rings.
8. Replace the piston pin retainer and defective parts.
9. Remove and replace the defective parts.
10.Check the crankshaft thrust washers for wear. Replace worn and defective parts.
11.Decrease the installation angle.
12.Fill the crankcase to the proper level only.